Do I love and use essential oils? Yep. Do I think they’re magic? Nope. Am I here to sell them to you? No way, Jose.
I’m here to share my own experiences, trials, and triumphs. I’m here to share what has consistently worked for me and my family.
What I Use
I only use Young Living essential oils. I could start by listing all of the health-based, scientific, or financial reasons why, but instead I’ll start with the basic truth:
I use them because I trust them. They work for me and my family. They have improved our lives and continue to do so every day.
In addition to the fact that Young Living provides trustworthy products that I feel completely comfortable using not only for myself but for my family:
- They produce the highest quality essential oils I’ve found yet — 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. No synthetics or other harmful ingredients.
- They offer the widest, most diverse selection of single oils, oil blends, supplements, cleaning products, self-care products, food products (and more) than I’ve seen anywhere else.
- They own all of their farms and only partner with other farms that meet their high standards of growing, harvesting, and distilling.
- Their exclusive Seed to Seal production process has set the industry standard for essential oil purity and authenticity.
- Young Living is dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting methods.
- I can use them for every aspect of managing my home, from cleaning to self-care to enhancing physical and emotional wellness.
- Their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Live chat is supremely helpful and efficient. I’ve only ever had to call once when they sent me a slightly different oil than the one I ordered. I spoke with a real person (not an automated system) who was both kind and helpful. They sent me the oil I needed, plus an extra one for free.
- Becoming a wholesale member is so easy. All it takes is $50 in orders per year to keep your membership active. (Which is really east. Trust me.)
- As a member, I have earned hundreds of dollars worth of free oils, supplements, and more. Hundreds. For free. I’ve had an $85 bottle of Frankincense delivered to my door within less than a week, and all I had to do was pay the reasonable shipping fee. (It was somewhere around $6.)
- They work for us. Pure & simple.
For more detailed information on the quality and safety of Young Living’s products, check out their Seed to Seal website.
Where to Get ‘Em
You can purchase any Young Living product (including oils, supplements, diffusers, teas, snacks, makeup, and more) through any Young Living distributor. There are lots of us out there, so there’s a good chance you know one personally. If not, you can keep it simple by signing up for your own Young Living membership (see below).
*Note: Just because you sign up as a wholesale member does not mean you have to become a distributor. You are not obligated to sell the oils to anyone. In fact, most people become wholesale members just for the awesome discount, not because they want to sell Young Living’s products for a profit. So no stress. Just a great discount on even better products. 🙂
Where can I sign up?
You can sign up right here!
How do I sign up?
The process is so easy. Yet another thing to love about Young Living. 🙂
#1 – Start by clicking here and selecting “Wholesale Member.” (This means you’ll get 24% off of everything you order, which is great if you’re on a budget like us.)
#2 – Make sure the “Sponsor ID” and “Enroller ID” boxes are automatically populated. If not, you can manually add 1967516 to each box. (Unless you personally know a Young Living distributor who has a different number. If that’s the case and you’d like a local Young Living contact, use his or her number instead!)
#3 – Fill out your personal details.
#4 – Choose the starter kit you’d like to buy. Remember, though the Premium Starter Kit is really the best value, you also have other options.
#5 – Decide whether or not you want to enroll in Young Living’s Essential Rewards Program. The ER program is simply a way to have an order automatically shipped to you each month. This is not required, so don’t feel pressured to sign up. However, if you love the oils and supplements and use them regularly, this is a great option for saving extra money, earning purchase points, and keeping your family stocked with products they love. (Helloooo, free products! Woohoo!)
#6 – Provide your payment details and place your order.
Simple, right? Again, it’s one of the many perks of being a Young Living member. Everything is user-friendly, and they make it really easy for you to get better prices on the oils you don’t want to live without.
If you have any questions about Young Living, becoming a member, or essential oils in general, please feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help however I can.
If I sign up, do I have to be a distributor?
No. Nope. Nuh uh. If you sign up as a member, you always have the option to do the business side of things, but you are NEVER required to do it. It’s nice to have the option there if you want to earn a little bit (or a lot) of extra income, but it’s also nice that you never need to do it if it doesn’t appeal to you.
Here’s what I did:
Because I so strongly dislike direct sales (even though YL’s approach is a breath of fresh air compared to most companies), I enrolled in the Essential Rewards program as a business person ONLY to break even every month on products I’d be purchasing anyway. So, that means I place my $100 Essential Rewards order every month — which is always fully customizable — and then I earn back that $100 (or more) every month to basically get my oils, supplements, makeup, and household cleaners for free. To me, it’s worth it because I love and use the products so much for my family. It reduces our grocery, personal care, and household bills because I can just order all of our necessary products through YL.
If you, on the other hand, ARE interested in doing the business, then the sky is the limit. I personally know several people who are making a full-time income by sharing what they love about Young Living.
So, what next?
Still interested in signing up as a wholesale member? Sweet. When you do, let me know so I can:
- Friend you on Facebook
- Get you plugged into our helpful + supportive oily groups!
- Send $20 back to you
- Answer any questions you have 🙂
***P.S. If you want to jump in but you’re worried about the cost, you can pay for a Premium Starter Kit ($160) over six months, interest-free. You can also use Paypal and Paypal Credit. If there’s anything I’ve learned about Young Living, it’s that they really do want to make life easier for us.***